Sunday, May 18, 2008

Plagiarized Material

I am sorry to say that plagiarized material from my blogs is showing up across the internet. This is not cool. it is not okay to take my work and repost it on your site even if you credit me as the author.

You can however, quote a few sentences and link back to my article from your site. If you want more than that, let me know. I may be able to create a unique article just for your blog. Otherwise, this is my policy regarding plagiarized work:

Please note that your choice to use of any of my articles or blog entries on your website indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms of this article.

If you link to my work all I ask is that you email me at youvebeenreviewed@gmail.com for approval before my work appears on your website. I also ask that you credit Gayle Crabtree or Gayle D'Ambrosio - Crabtree and that you link back either to this blog at www.youvebeenreviewed.net or to my profile page for the company website on which the work appears.

If my work is discovered on your website without prior authorization you are subject to the following:

A monthly non-exclusive user fee of $150.00 for each month that my work appears on your website. This time period will be calculated from the date that appears on your post or, if no date is shown, from January 1 of the year the work was discovered. The work is billed per month and runs from the first day of the month to midnight on the last day of the month during which my work appears on your site.

A flat 4% late payment fee for funds not received by the 10th of the month will be added per month.

Additional fees such as collection costs may be assessed and added to the above totals.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment