Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair Product Review

This cold weather and wind has done nothing for my hands. They've never been rougher or more chapped. I've tried most of the products at  Wal-Mart and have made a few trips to the drugstore. Finally, I found the Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair. This product has worked where everything else has failed.

The 1.75 ounce tube fits easily into my purse or backback. It's got a handy flip top. According to the package it's clinically shown to provide long lasting protection and it's for dry, chapped or cracked skin. That was enough to sell me on the product.

There is no odor and no perfume scent. The product is the consistency of ointment. It's a little hard to get out of the tube the first time. Even though the package says it's not greasy don't believe it. After several minutes of working the Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair into my hands I was still dropping everything I touched. Things got better but it took awhile.

It took about a minute to see dramatic improvement in my hands. The Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair ointment worked wonders. My hands stopped hurting, the roughness was almost gone and I was completely hooked.

This cost me around $4 at Wal-Mart. For the relief, it was well worth the cost.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of people talking about how bad their hands are this winter...mine included!!! I could sand down a piece of wood with mine!! Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete