Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Free ice cream at Ben & Jerrys -- Oh no. It's closed

Oh no! We just found out that my favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream location has closed. The students I spoke with said it had been gone about a year. This is proof that I must get to Knoxville more. The shops that are open are in Sevierville and in Gatlinburg. That's a little far to go for free ice cream today but it'll be fun to remember when we go to Sevierville ext.

In the meantime, I'll have to console myself with a vanilla shake from Long's Drugstore. They only make my favorite milkshakes in the whole world. Some sacrifices you just have to make. :)
______________________________________________________________________

Just a reminder. You can get free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's today. How's that for a cool treat? I'm going to go try a new flavor. It should be fun.

Plus, Ben and Jerry's in Knoxville is just down the street from Long's Drugstore. They've got a $5 for $10 gift certificate available through Half Off Depot. I can buy the certificate through the link in the sidebar and head on over for lunch.

Ben and Jerry's will make the perfect dessert. They'll be giving out free cones all day. It should be fun.

Today is shaping up to be a much better day than yesterday. I'm so glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment