Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Got HGTV


Contributed by Vickie Tyson

My husband and I recently bought a new house and we've been watching a lot of HGTV just because we can totally relate. I like everything on that channel from House Hunters to Property Virgins and I think the best purchase we've made since we moved in was getting WWW.tvBydirect.com satellite! My favorite show is that Next Design Star one where the regular people compete to have their own design show on the channel. I'm not a professional or anything but I like to think I'm pretty good at decor so it's fun to see what they come up with for the challenges and what the experts think is good! I like any show where they look at home prices in certain areas and deal with actually buying houses but I also like the stuff where they make improvements to houses already owned. Who are we kidding, I like anything on the channel and I know my husband feels the same way which makes me feel not as bad in the long run since he's watching, too!

~~Many thanks to our guest blogger for submitting this article. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment