Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Storm clouds over Cleveland, Tennessee

Clouds are building over Cleveland, Tn. This photo was taken at I-75 at exit #27 at about 8:40. These are some of the most stunning cloud formations that I've ever seen in the southeast Tennessee. It's rare that you get to see so much height and color.

Weather here can be unpredictable. Major storms that were once fairly rare are becoming more commonplace. The photos are breathtaking but I hope that we only get rain and pictures.



Update:
8/1/12

The sky was beautiful and we were fortunate. We had rain without a major storm.

We got just enough to help out the garden but not enough to cause problems. Plus, the dramatic sky yielded some breathtaking photos. For this travel blogger, that's an ideal combination.

All of these pictures were taken with my pocket sized Sony Bloggie Duo camcorder. It shoots in HD and can double as a simple point-and-shoot camera. I think that the shots turned out pretty well.

One of the things that I like best about the Bloggie Duo is that it fits in my purse. That makes it easy to carry with me and snap shots when the  opportunity presents itself.


Granted, the duo can't compare with an actual camera. However, as the photos of these storm clouds over Cleveland demonstrate, it comes pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment