Monday, June 30, 2014

Voice blogging with new lg optimus dynamic 2

My new LG Optimus Dyanmic II has arrived from Straight Talk. It's an updated cell phone and doesn't have the slider keypad that I loved. Using voice recognition was at the top of my "to do" list. The theory is that a quick post from Gmail to You've Been Reviewed will make blogging faster. 

Here are the original and edited versions. Please forgive the rambling nature of the post. It was a stream of consciousness.

Voice recognition on the LG Optimus Dynamic II:
I have a new l_g optimus dynamic 2 and am blogging from email directly 2 my blog. This is the first time that I have used a cell phone in this way. If it works well, then this is a feature I will use often. Blogging with voice recognition night make life much simpler. Articles can be posted faster and with more detail.

It takes some getting used to the new lg optimus dynamic to overall. I am having fun learning how to use the features. Of course apps are always fun.

So we will see how the voice recognition will work. I will send this through by Gmail. Directly to my blog. No doubt there will be some misunderstanding. Which will make the post interesting theory.

If you have an lg optimus dynamic 2 let me know what you think of it Thomas the voice recognition and features. Leave a message in the comments section below. And have a great day and in enjoy ur phone.

The edited version:
I have a new LG Optimus Dynamic 2 and am blogging from email directly to my blog. This is the first time that I have used a cell phone in this way. 
(Lack of a paragraph break is my fault. I forgot to say "return".)
If it works well, then this is a feature that I will use often. Blogging with voice recognition might make life much simpler. Articles can be posted faster and with more detail.

It takes some getting used to the new LG Optimus Dynamic ll overall. I am having fun learning how to use the features. Of course, apps are always fun.

So, we will see how the voice recognition will work. I will send this through my Gmail and directly to my blog.  No doubt there will be some misunderstandings . which will make the post interesting to read

If you have an LG Optimus Dynamic ll, then let me know what you think of it, the voice recognition and features. Leave a message in the comments section below. Have a great day and enjoy your phone.

The voice recognition feature has a lot going for it.  I didn't expect the software to automatically capitalize the name of the phone. Punctuation was good overall. The abbreviations and word choice were acceptable. The rambling nature of the post is a side effect of the technique being used. It should improve over  time.

Right now my feelings are mixed about using voice recognition on the LG Optimus II to blog on a regular basis. Playing around with the application will yield additional answers. I look forward to experimenting more in the coming days.

(This post was edited on 6/30/14 at 10:58 am. to illustrate the comparison. No major details were changed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment