Friday, October 28, 2016

Transitions

 Sometimes in life you have resign yourself to accept transitions. Life changes can be challenging. We can feel sad or anxious about them. Ultimately, we have to accept that change is a part of life. 

Many of you know of my health challenges. I spent months with my leg/foot relearning how to step right in 2013. In 2014, doctors found a mass on my adrenal gland that required extensive testing at the NIH. I keep falling as a result of the foot drop (and have had some injuries) and recently had surgery to remove the gland. Plus, I have trouble thinking sometimes and have no idea what's up with that yet. I'm having more problems with papers, comprehension and am dealing with what my family calls my "form impairment". So, for these reasons, a week ago, I sent my letter of resignation to the board chair of Hope for Healing .org. She has the banking info and everything she needs to move forward there. 

I've been made aware of errors in my videos and that I've repeated myself frequently at times. Please bear with me. I'm working on clipping those sections out. If you find something I've missed, let me know.

Thank you all for your amazing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment