Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tomlin The Dog as a Christmas Reindeer


I'm so excited about Christmas this year. Even our dog Tomllin is getting into the act. We think he makes a great Christmas reindeer. How about you?

Money is tight this year. Our focus is going to be on spending time together as a family and doing inexpensive Christmas activities. This is the first year both of my daughters have been away for the bulk of the season. They are both off at college and doing great! I am looking forward to spending quality time with them this Christmas.

Have you found any ways to make the holidays more special? If so, email me at youvebeenreviewed @ gmail. com (leave the spaces out). I'll be posting a list of suggestions in a few days from the responses that come in.

Enjoy your Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment