Monday, January 05, 2009

Hamrick's Kingsport, TN Clothing Store Review

We're back from our outing. Kingsport is a great city to visit in East Tennessee. We found a lot to do in the area. I'm writing quickly and will be posting reviews soon. Here's a quick review on Hamrick's that you may enjoy reading.

Our first stop was Hamrick's. I've missed this clothing store since the W. Knoxville location closed. They have name-brand clothing at great prices. Hamrick's had this very comfortable pair of Grashopper's loafers for only $14.98. That was too good of a price to pass up.

The store has hard-to-find sizes in shoes and clothing. Shoes ranged from N (narrow) to WW (extra wide). There were several brands and styles to choose from.

My husband was able to find some great shirts in the men's Big and Tall section. After much deliberating he walked away with a men's vest for about $14.

Our steal of the day came when we picked up a jacket for my daughter. We got a full leather (not vinyl) jacket in chocolate for only $15.

Hamrick's is your typical discount shopping store. They have shopping carts but no frills. No special services and no places to sit. The staff is friendly. An employee asked me to pray for her for her health issues and I'm asking you to join in too.

My shopping experience was great. I can't wait to go back to Hamrick's in Kingsport and do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment