Monday, July 26, 2010

Cades Cove Loop Photo Movie

Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is one of the most scenic places to visit in East Tennessee. The terrain varies between fields and forest through it all you are surrounded by lush mountains. Historic churches dot the landscape as do several other historic buildings. There is a Cable Mill area with a gift shop and old homestead as well as many other sites of interest.

The prime attraction is the Cades Cove Loop. This 11 mile stretch of pavement literally takes you around the park. The loop is one way but you can cut across it at Sparks Ln. or Hyatt Ln. They say that a picture will speak 1000 words. We hope you enjoy our photo movie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding my blog. It is a pleasure to visit yours. I always love discovering new writers online. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete