Sunday, January 11, 2009

Krispy Kreme Knoxville Hot Doughnuts Now Review

Just for grins and giggles I stopped by the Krispy Kreme on Kingston Pk. It was right before Christmas. Who could resist those tasty treats? My husband sometimes needs to take doughnuts to meetings. My goal was to get him a small gift card just for fun. What I didn't know is that Krispy Kreme also carries a full line of fun merchandise. In addition to the T-shirts they have coffee mugs, trucks and other items.

Of course, they still have gift cards and the best doughnuts around. The staff was very friendly. You can tell they thoroughly enjoy their work. This shines in their health department score too. If you've not been by in awhile you might want to give it a try.

My full review is here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1306244/krispy_kreme_doughnuts_knoxville_kingston.html?cat=22

No comments:

Post a Comment