Friday, December 03, 2010

Shadracks Christmas Wonderland Lights in Kodak Video

Here's a short video clip of the Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland lights in Kodak, TN. It was taken on Dec. 2 at the Kodak, TN location. It's on the parking lot of the Smokies Stadium.

I'll admit to being disappointed when I heard the light show moved away from Knoxville. We decided to take a gamble and drive on into Kodak. What a joy it turned out to be! The ticket taker at Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland gave me permission to photo, video and post parts of the show. She asked that I make sure the sponsored are thanked (Go WIVK and WBIR!).

She also wanted me to tell the public that part of the proceeds benefit Second Harvest Food Bank and Mission of Hope. These 2 agencies do great work around the Knoxville area. I'm glad to know that part of my entrance fee goes to help such terrific agencies.

To learn more about Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland visit our 2010 and 2009 blog articles. If you are looking for free Christmas lights and activities in Knoxville be sure to click through this url..

No comments:

Post a Comment