Wednesday, April 20, 2011

La Quinta Hotels in Knoxville, Tennessee

There are several La Quinta hotels here in Knoxville, Tennessee. A blog reader emailed me to ask about the Knoxville location, where they are and what might be near them. It's always good to hear from my followers. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Before beginning, let me tell you about my first ever stay at a La Quinta and you’ll see why I like them too. It may just have you packing your suitcase.

My first stay at a La Quinta came as a welcome relief. A few years ago, my grandmother wanted to see where my family was going to relocate. This was part of an added-on side trip and not part of the original plan. We left our first road trip destination late so by the time we got to Durham we were hot, tired and cranky.

Our stay at the La Qunita on 15-501 in Durham was a welcome relief. My daughter and I headed to the pool while my grandmother relaxed in the room. After that we headed over the Red Lobster for dinner. The experience was exactly what we needed.

Since then, I’ve stayed at La Quinta a few more times. Most offer a free continental breakfast, WI-FI and pools. My experience has been that they offer good value and clean rooms.

Visitors who are coming to Knoxville, Tennessee may want to know about the following La Quinta locations. The two locations are convenient to many of the area attractions and have interstate access.

La Quinta Inn & Suites
Strawberry Plains Pike Exit
7210 Saddle Rack St
Knoxville, TN 37914

Phone: 1-865-633-5100
Fax: 1-865-251-0570

This La Quinta is on the east side of town. Several gas stations are available and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Choose from the upscale Puleo’s, Cracker Barrel, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Waffle House and others.

La Quinta Inn
Knoxville West
258 North Peters Rd
Knoxville, TN 37923

Phone: 1-865-690-9777
Fax: 1-865-531-8304

Are you looking for Knoxville a La Quinta that’s close to all the shopping you can handle? This pet friendly West Knoxville property may be what you need. It’s close to Turkey Creek, West Town Mall and a huge variety of area restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment