Tuesday, September 10, 2019

This dog isn't playing #Van Life

This dog isn't playing around. Traveling from Virginia to Alaska takes a lot of you and your pets (or service dog in my case). I take advantage of rest areas to give him a chance to run, play and enjoy grass under his paws for a little while. Every rest area that we've been to have had dog walks. The few that have small, dog parks are a real treat for us both. We often head to the picnic tables after my service dog has "taken care of business". I can sit down. He can play. What's not to love?

Well, my service dog is a husky and huskies are known to be the cats of the dog world. You have to understand that they are sometimes as stubborn as they are cute. This video is proof that you can take the dog out to play, but you can't make him chase his toys.

Traveling with my service dog in South Dakota #Van Life


No comments:

Post a Comment