Monday, January 12, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11: Let's get personal

Jeremiah 29:11: Let's get personal
I found this blog entry this morning. It uses one of my favorite scriptures. The verse for Jeremiah 29:11 is "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

This was the message given to the people of Israel. It's also been given for you and for me. With all the troubles that the world is facing from our local and national economy to the issues over Gaza, isn't it reassuring to know that God has plans for us as His people?

This knowledge is always worth a reminder.

See ya online!
Gayle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and linking my post to yours. Visit me often, as I will you since I now have yours bookmarked!!!
    In His Love...Deb

    ReplyDelete