Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Attending a conference in North Carolina

I'm at beautiful Lake Junaluska, North Carolina for part of this week. This is as beautiful and as peaceful a place as you can find. For United Methtodist laity and clergy it is the ideal spot to renew and nourish the soul. This is also where conference legislation is set for the Holston Conference. This means all day meetings, reports from various committees.

The Holston Annual Conference is also why this blog hasn't been updated for the past couple of days. I absolutely love to keeping a travel blog! But, there are times when my other world overrides my virtual world. Anyone who has ever had two jobs knows exactly what I'm talking about.

So, I'm going to try to get a few articles out over the next few days and then try to catch up over the weekend. You will be hearing more about the wedding, my last camping spot and probably some more about Lake Junaluska.

In the meantime relax, stay cool and enjoy life.
See 'ya online,

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment