Monday, December 10, 2012

Home upgrades

Preparing for the holidays has put me in mind of some home upgrades that need to be done. We have made progress but the home could use some paint in a couple of the rooms. Getting everything done when you are down in your back is not easy. I have spoken with a guy who is willing to help me with the painting. He said that all I have to do is buy the paint and he is ready to go. I am looking forward to it.

Recently painted bathroom.
We are fortunate to live in a home that we can upgrade. It hasn't been possible in all of the places that we have lived and I'm grateful for the opportunity. My main concern is that the committee won't like the changes. Things are looking good so far.

Although we live in Tennessee, I have heard about custom cabinets Jacksonville. They are said to sell cabinets at wholesale prices and to have a large inventory. If we tackle cabinets, I hope that we will be able to find someone like them in our local area.

Right now our goal is to make it through the holidays and then make plans for upgrades. I'm looking forward to getting back to work on the house. Although, I have to admit that it has been nice to have a short break.

No comments:

Post a Comment