Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The high mile PT Cruiser that could : 400K miles and counting

Want to put high miles on your vehicle? In this video I talk about how I put over 400,000 miles on my car. First off let me explain that this is your average car. There's nothing inherently special about the vehicle. It's a 2005 PT Cruiser Touring Edition. It has cruise control, but little else in the way of fancy bells and whistles. Mileage was accumulated on the interstate and it has been on one of the most dangerous roads in America.


The longest drive has been to Alaska in 2009 and the shortest has been down the block. I've hauled loveseats, people, grills, displays for work, kids and luggage. Basically, it's been handled as your typical family vehicle but with one difference. There is enough high miles on my PT Cruiser to make the oil crew double check.


My video shares my secrets for how my high mile car racked up the big numbers. I hope it will help you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment