Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pray for my Dog!

I am so upset. Tomlin, our puppy, woke us up at about 6:00 am this morning. He was acting like he wasn't feeling well. He pooped some bloody stools, was whiny and just not his normal playful self. Allie and I hit the vet's doors with Tomlin right after they opened. We're still trying to catch a stool sample but the vet gave us some bad news. She couldn't rule out poisoning by either antifreeze or rat poison. We have neither so he didn't get it here.

Tomorrow, we get the results of a urine sample that will (hopefully) give more light on his illness. It's now 11:00 pm and he's lethargic, not playful, not eating well and not drinking well.

Please pray for him. We got him in hopes that he could become a service dog for Allie. He's done pretty well with his training and is just the sweetest dog you could hope for! I'm heartbroken and worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the bottom of my heart,

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment