Saturday, November 22, 2008

Is Assocated Content too good to be true?

No, it's not. This popular writing site is a good opportunity to make extra money. I have been happily supplementing our income by writing articles for Associated Content since August. Since they pay via Pay Pal I'm only a few days from access to my money. (Of course, remembering to sign up for the Pay Pal debit card would speed things up.). Associated Content is not a get rich quick scheme. I've typically been paid anywhere from $4.00 - $5.00 per article and up. Because of Associated Content I'm going to be able to get a much needed laptop at the end of the month. Then I'll be writing to pay off some newly acquired medical bills.

You can post on just about anything. If you check my work, you'll find that a lot of my writing have to do with college life and restaurant or book reviews. To write for Associated Content your writing should have some quality to it. The work should be as free from errors as possible. You should at least be able to spell (or use spell checker!) and know some internet basics. Otherwise, the sky is the limit.

Associated Content makes it easy to write. They post calls for content daily. Clear tutorials help show you the way! With their help, it's never been easier to make legitimate money on the internet.

Go here to sign up to being writing on the internet now.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.html?refer=303114 If you have any questions or want to know more about Associated Content email me. I'm always happy to talk about my new freelance writing career!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you on AC, Gayle! Have you checked out our official blog yet? I'll add you to the blogroll today. --AC_Laura

    ReplyDelete