Monday, August 24, 2009

Litton's Restaurant and Bakery in Fountain City

Litton's Restaurant and Bakery in Fountain City is where our family descended en mass on Saturday. There were about 30 of us in all for a leisurely Saturday afternoon luncheon.

On the way in I gave Litton's a quick call. They don't officially take call ahead seating on the weekends but it just seemed right to warn them. The guy on the phone was polite, friendly and efficient. He also said they didn't take call ahead seating but that they would "keep it in mind".

No problem. We got there. Signed the board and in a few minutes were seated. They took our entire party to the large room in the back. It was very nice. The staff did an excellent job. I have to tell you that I was very impressed.

Our hamburgers were perfect. The service was superb and the dessert was even better.

I don't know when our next visit will be but I can tell you two things.

1) We won't have so many people with us.
2) I can't wait to go back to Litton's Restaurant in Fountain City.

View the menu for Litton's Restaurant online here.
Read more about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment