Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lulu.com Photo Books Make Vacation Photos Fun

What did you do with photos from your last vacation? If you are like me they've remained solidly on your hard drive ever since you arrived back home. A few lucky photos might be on your digital photo frame. Sure you enjoy those but what do you do with the rest of them?

While trying to decide what to get Hubby for Valentine's Day I stumbled upon an answer. Lulu.com now offers professionally printed photo books. There are several sizes and prices to choose from beginning at $9.99. They handle printing and publishing for my other books. I knew it would be hard to go wrong here.

The process was simple. I went to the website and clicked on photo book. Lulu Studio software downloaded and was installed on my computer in under 2 minutes. From there the software walked me through the process. Choosing a theme and getting started was a piece of cake. Deciding on which photos to use was not. That took me 2 days. (Too bad Lulu can't help with that!)

In the end we wound up with an 8 1/2 x 11 hardback book. The printing quality was amazing. Everything worked well with the chosen theme. It was impressive. Best of all, Hubby was thrilled with his new book. Now he's digging through his pictures so he can make a photo book of his own.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment