Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Enchanted Brides Show at Knoxville Museum of Art

Blog readers know that my daughter is recently engaged. Thankfully, she has agreed to a 2 year engagement otherwise I'm not sure what I'd do! Between my volunteer position at a nonprofit, my health and freelance writing it's going to take me every bit of 2 years to plan her wedding.

Bridal shows and the internet are going to be big sources of wedding information. This is why I'm so excited about the Enchanted Bride Fair at the Knoxville Museum of Art tomorrow. The organizers would be hard pressed to find a more romantic venue.

There's no telling how many couples have fallen in love while strolling hand and hand through an art museum. It makes my heart smile to think about that.

Admission is charged to get into the Enchanted Brides Show tomorrow. The link below has the details on the price. Plus, I've added the link for a $2 off coupon so don't forget to print it and bring it with you.

Tomorrow, I'll be strolling along hand in hand with my best fella. I can't wait. If you see us at the Enchanted Brides show be sure to say hello! :)

Enchanted Brides Show
Sunday February 13, 2011 from Noon-5 P.M.
Special Guest-Jay Qualls of TLC's "The Next Great Baker"
Click here to print out your coupon for $2 off the price of admission.



Need a map to the Knoxville Museum of Art? Try this one

No comments:

Post a Comment