Friday, July 15, 2011

My stay at the Sleep Inn in West Knoxville

Earlier this week my daughter and I had cause to stay at the Sleep Inn on Prosperity Drive in Knoxville, Tennessee. Getting there is a little tricky.

If you are traveling north on I-75 get off at the Cedar Bluff exit. Follow the exit ramp and turn left at the light onto Cedar Bluff Road. Get in the right hand lane. Almost immediately you'll make another right onto Executive Park Drive. Follow this road until it dead ends at Prosperity Drive. The Sleep Inn in West Knoxville will be right in front of you.

One thing about hotel stays is that things can and do change. Service, room quality and amenities can fluctuate based on many factors. The experience received at one visit doesn't necessarily mean that the next visit will be the same.

This was my second stay at this Sleep Inn in West Knoxville. My first was last year when I came in for another conference. Everything was great. The front desk staff were on top of the game. The room was comfortable and clean.

If you need to be in West Knoxville this is a convenient place to stay. It is near Turkey Creek and everything else that this end of the city and Farragut have to offer. The parking lot is adequate. The hotel itself is far enough off the road to be quiet.

The Sleep Inn has WIFI, a continental breakfast with waffles, bagels and toast; a swimming pool and business center. With so much going for it I was glad to write a review in 2010 for Associated Content.

All this brings me to my experience in 2011 at this hotel. (continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment