Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where to get free food on your birthday in Knoxville

Here is a list of where to get free food on your birthday and how to do it. This year I received several restaurant coupons for my birthday. Best of all, each of these restaurants are in the Knoxville area.

Freebies and deep discounts are always fun to redeem. Some of the ones on the list below expire sooner than others. Watching expiration dates is a must. All of the Knoxville restaurants shown here required me to sign up on their website or to like them on Facebook.

Since I write so many reviews about places in Knoxville signing up to the sites is a no-brainer. When I subscribed I suspected there would be coupons. I didn't know about the birthday offers.

All of these arrived by email after I signed up to their website. The only thing left to do was to print the out and redeem them at the restaurants
.
Are you ready to find out where to get free food on your birthday? Here you go!

Jason's Deli - $5 off of any item
Marble Slab Creamery - Buy 1 medium or large cone or cup and get one free
Chili's - Free brownie sundae
Famous Dave's - Free $10 entree
The Melting Pot - Free chocolate fondue for two
Waffle House - One free waffle
Texas Roadhouse - One free appetizer
Baskin Robbins - One free 2.5 ounce scoop
Ruby Tuesday - Free burger and fries

Many thanks to each of these businesses for the free birthday gifts. I'm looking forward to redeeming these coupons around Knoxville. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment