Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wi-fi at Zoes Kitchen to the rescue

When the internet went down at school, the wi-fi at Zoes Kitchen came to my rescue! I am at the Zoes Kitchen location in Turkey Creek. Their steady wi-fi made it possible for me upload an article for class and do some online work. Zoes Kitchen wi-fi is fast enough that I can blog while my last paper uploads. There is no way that this would be possible at the college right now.

Zoes Kitchen is a trendy, quick service Mediterranean-style restaurant. They offer good food, free wi-fi and a mean hibiscus/green tea combination. One of my favorite meals is the chicken salad and fruit combination. It's flavorful and the fruit has always been fresh.


Today, I chose the humus and pita chips. It was fast and tasty. The only improvement that could be made would be to toast the pita bread. Still, the dish met my requirements of fast and tasty.That and a drink cost me $7.63 with tax.

The Turkey Creek location is open from 11-9. They offer catering and family meals to go. The website has more information.

Zoes Kitchen also has a new app. You can download it, scan receipts and get free goodies. I was just offered a free sports cup. That's a pretty nice reusable gift. My paper just uploaded so I'm off to claim my goodie right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment