Monday, June 03, 2024

Long time

 I just realized that it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. Where do I begin? 

Since closing Hope for Healing . Org, I haven't served much in the field of violence against women. Not that I wouldn't speak to a group or class but because my life changed in other ways. 

On January 1, 2013, I was rolled into an operating room with the goal of saving some of the functionality of my right foot and ankle. I developed foot drop because of a damaged nerve in my back. The hospital discharged me on a walker. Progression to a cane happened a few months later. Today I use a leg brace and have a much loved service dog that helps. 

I was serving a small church and could not have done so without their many kindnesses and much patience. It was an difficult time period.

We moved and lots of things happened in the following years. I lost my job, moved with my husband's job and lost family members. Then I gained a grandbaby who was born way too early. 

Then there was the little thing about almost dying from COVID. 

Sigh.

So, I started YouTube channel to help release pressure. It's been helpful. 

As for the future, I really don't know what it holds. One day at a time. One adventure (both positive and negative) at a time. 

So, thank you for following me on the journey... wherever it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment