Friday, January 04, 2013

Megabus articles Tops on Youve Been Reviewed for 2012

This year, the top Youve Been Reviewed blog posts for 2012 are all about the Megabus. The hot new budget travel bus line has revolutionized bus travel in a whole new way. Dirty, smelly buses are a thing of the past. Today's Megabus models are often double decker buses.

Megabus, Union Station, D.C.
And why not? All buses have seat that begin as low as $1.00 (plus a .50 booking fee). Like myself, many leisure, business travelers and students are finding that the cheap seats, electricity and free Wi-Fi to be too good to pass up. It's no wonder that (other than our title page) our top blog articles for 2012 are all about the Megabus.

Here is the list of top articles for 2012.I've broken the list into two sections to make it easier to read.



  • Entry Page for You've Been Reviewed.net (You are probably here).
  • Megabus has two stops in Orlando
  • Blogging from a double-decker Megabus out of Knoxville
  • Megabus Nashville stop at Ramada
  • More about my trip on Megabus


  • Two other articles that made the cut were the title page and Shadracks Winter Wonderland. Most people enter through the title page so it's a nature on the top list. As far as Shadracks goes, well that speaks for itself. It is the largest and most elaborate Christmas light display that I know about.

    Yet, despite all of the articles on Youve Been Reviewed, Megabus clearly claims the designation of Top Articles of 2012 at this blog.

    Given that I'll be traveling more I'm thinking of developing a hashtag to help in branding. I'm thinking of #bebodacious. Let me know what you think. 


  • Knoxville bus station for Megabus
  • Megabus has two stops in Orlando
  • Shadracks Winter Wonderland
  • Megabus Orlando,Florida stop has moved
  • How to get to Disney from Megabus


  • I appreciate your faith in my blog. As most of you know, this isn't run by myself. This is a compilation of my experiences that is brought to you. Thank you for traveling with me. I can't wait to see where we go in 2013.

    Got any travel or review ideas? I'm all ears. Leave your suggestions in the comments section below. I'll see what I can do to make most of them a 2013 reality. See you on the road! :-)