Monday, August 31, 2009

How to Have a Trunk or Treat This Halloween

Trunk or treat events are rapidly replacing door-to-door trick or treating. If you're little gobblins are ready to stir up some fun why not try out a Trunk or Treat?

The Trunk or Treat events are almost like tailgate parties. The idea is for families to give out candy or other small treats from their car trunks or tail gates. These usually take place in church parking lots, shopping centers or (more rarely) in neighborhoods.

If you are considering putting a Trunk or Treat together but need some help getting started check out this article.

Currently, these locations are holding Trunk or Treat events in and around Knoxville. Click on the links for more information. To add your event please email us at youvebeenreviewed@gmail.com or add a comment in the section below.

Trunk or Treat in Knoxville (so far):

http://www.volunteertv.com/sports/headlines/26842469.html
http://seymourherald.com/news/2008/oct/23/smokies-park-to-host-trunk-n-t/

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am so happy I found your blog, I really
    found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a
    marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the
    minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great b.


    my page; tickets ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the blog! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete