Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Myrtle Beach Horizon Resort Has Lots to Offer

I’m still searching for Myrtle Beach accommodations so we can get away for a few days. My husband is thinking of trying a few rounds of golf but I don't know so much about that. My preference is to wiggle my toes in the sand and walk along the beach.
Ideally, it would be nice relive our last beach vacation. (Check out my photos here.) One Myrtle Beach Accommodation that caught my eye is the Horizon Resort on 77th Avenue North. The property just opened in 2008 and the online virtual tour makes the resort look like a dream.

Not only does this Myrtle Beach Hotel have an ocean view but they have networked with over 80 area golf courses. The resort offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos. Each features full kitchens, stainless steel appliances and balconies. There is a lazy river plus indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. What’s better than indulging in a hot tub at the end of a day on the beach?

The Horizon Resort also has Super Saver and Mother’s Day specials. These look intriguing. You can also add little touches to your stay to make it extra special. The massage for 2, turn down service with rose petals and fruit basket all sound tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment