Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Resorts in North Myrtle Beach Offers Golf and More

The search to select a Myrtle Beach Resort continues. Another one caught my eye today that looks promising. It’s the Avista Resort in North Myrtle Beach. This is one of my favorite places because it combines the beach with nice shops and over the top tourist traps. This portion of the beach has always seemed quieter and more family friendly. Plus, Myrtle Beach Resorts usually have lots of amenities to offer. This always makes me happy. The customized golf packages will probably make my husband happy.

An Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort has always been at the top of our want list. We stayed across the street from the beach once but it cut a hole into the enjoyment of our vacation. Sure, it was less expensive but carrying everything back and forth got old fast.

The Avista Resort is one of the Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resorts that looks promising. They have a snappy website with great photos and a video. The amenities are clearly listed as are the packages. The rates are clearly displayed. With the guest comments I feel that I have a better feel for the resort. This is one that I’ll be checking into a little more.

Click here for photos of my earlier Myrtle Beach vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment