Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanks for the visitor input on Youve Been Reviewed

There is no better way to get the word about about this travel blog than to use social media. Chances are that you may have first discovered my writings by surfing the internet, Twitter, Facebook or other social media avenue. Hopefully, your first visit will make you want to come back for more.

Much of my Youve Been Reviewed blog centers around East Tennessee. Specifically, you'll find information and reviews about the greater Knoxville area. There are also articles about Chattanooga, Oak Ridge, Alaska and other places where I've traveled.

Building a relationship with you is ideally what my blog is about. Companies like crm consultants back up the message that connecting with readers it the most important way to build a blog. This blog post is my way of saying thank you and letting you know how much your input and suggestions are appreciated.

It is not uncommon for folks to suggest interesting places to visit or restaurants to review. My articles are often built around questions like how to get to the airport from the Knoxville Megabus stop or what festivals like Mardi Growl are like.

I love getting suggestions so please keep them coming. If you don't have the time to leave a comment please check the boxes below for 'like' and 'cool'. Letting me know what you like helps to guide the direction of this blog.

For example, people are asking questions about traveling on Megabus from Knoxville. I'll have some more articles about that coming up pretty soon. Other hot blog topics are questions about traveling with asthma, mesothelioma and other health issues so look for more articles on those topics as well.

Of course, your suggestions for restaurant reviews continue to flood in. I'm getting to these as my bank account allows.

But, without your help Youve Been Reviewed would be just another blog that combines family travel experiences with local information. Your input makes a difference. Who else would click 'like' on Travel Bear? Instead of one my regular posts I wanted to take a moment to say a heartfelt thank you for commenting, following me on Twitter or Facebook and for clicking 'like'.

Thank you for being a part of Youve Been Reviewed.

May your day be as fun for your as mine is for me. Happy living and happy traveling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment