Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Miami and airport parking reservations

Miami is on my list of places to visit. I haven't gotten there yet but that may change in the next couple of years. The city has come up a few times when we've looked into cruise deals. We are planning on taking two weeks to travel for our anniversary. I want to pack as much into that time frame as possible.

Ideally I would like to drive to Miami and explore the city. Flights to the islands are less expensive from there than they are from here. Instead of taking one of the cruises we could fly out for a few days and then come back to Miami. From there we could meander home like we did when I drove back from Alaska.

Being able to make an airport parking reservation for my car is going to help. The car should be secure while in the lot. All I have to do is go to Miami airport parking and book the space online. After that it is a simple matter to print out the reservation and drive to my parking space.

More good news is that the reservations can be changed or canceled. I just have to give at least 24 hours notice. Some of the airport parking facilities have shuttles so getting to and from the parking lot shouldn't be a problem.

There are several ways for a tourist to see Miami. Driving and mass transportation are two options. There are also a number of sightseeing tours. Florida Tourism has the lowdown on the tours, beaches and restaurants in Miami. Taking an anniversary trip to the city is sounding better all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment