Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and let's keep traveling together

Christmas Day is a very special day for me. It reminds me to discern what is important and what isn't. We've known for a while that my blog readers are special people. You come here to read because of an interest in travel or weddings. Some of you enjoy traveling vicariously through the pages of Youve Been Reviewed. The truth is that I appreciate each and every one of you.

Glacier National Park sign photo
As always, I count on hearing from you through the comment section or by email at youvebeenreviewed@gmail.com. Your feedback is valuable. Tips on what to see in East Tennessee or on my travels help make Youve Been Reviewed more relevant.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what you would like to see covered. Your input is why this blog will surpass the quarter million pave view mark in a few months.


Photo of Kingston, TN
From my articles on the upcoming wedding, blogging from Megabus or articles on Walt Disney World it is your feedback that helps make this blog.

I have enjoyed communicating with you throughout this past year. It's been such a blast. The emails you have been sending are a bright spot in my inbox. I look forward to continuing to write for you and hear from you throughout 2012 and beyond.



Double deck Megabus interior table
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. May 2010 be a year filled with tantalizing travel experiences, fun vacation and all the good experiences that life has to offer.

See you on vacation! :)

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment