Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starbucks; free coffee tasting January 2012

Sometimes I run across a hot tip that has to shared. Starbucks is offering free coffee tastings from January 12 – 14, 2012. It is a cross-country (and Canada) taste test to see which new flavor you like best. No purchase is required, coupons are not required and you even get a free gift. I just think that's cool. The details are on the website Starbucks.

Adults always need coffee when chaperoning teenagers. Resurrection is a huge youth event that takes place annually in Gatlinburg. A lot of my friends will be heading to Gatlinburg with their favorite youth group in tow. To make life easier for my sleep deprived buddies I've looked up the address of the Starbucks for you. It's right on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge.

No comments:

Post a Comment