Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Government shutdown ends: Cades Cove article series resumes

Now that the government shutdown is over, it's time to resume my Cades Cove Loop Road article series. I started it with the Series introduction back before the whole political insanity happened. Now that things are running smoothly, I will be continuing the series.

The Cades Cove Loop Road is one of my favorite East Tennessee spots. As you can see, the October fall foliage adds extra beauty and drama to the Appalachian Mountains backdrop.

When the leaves peak it seems almost as if God reach down and painted the landscape with dots of brilliant golds and reds.

I'll be going up for another visit at some point in the series. Hopefully, those gorgeous colors will be captured in digital.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these fall photos of Cades Cove. It was taken in October 2011.

Series introduction Cades Cove Loop Road

No comments:

Post a Comment