Friday, December 20, 2013

Megabus passengers require an additional bus from Knoxville to DC

Good news Knoxville travelers. Megabus passengers require an additional bus from Knoxville to D.C. It is good to see that the low cost bus line has so much business. We are dropping off a friend today and were surprised to see that Megabus had called in a second bus from Premier Bus Line.

Readers may recall my frustration of a few weeks ago. Megabus used to have two runs a day from here to D.C. but no more. When the night run was discontinued some passengers expressed discontent on social media sites. I was one of those customers.

Cancelling the night run was so inconvenient for me, that I haven't ridden Megabus since. The day run just isn't conducive to my schedule. My preference is to take the bus instead of driving. It just hasn't worked out with my schedule.

Hopefully the second bus will catch the attention of Megabus executives. It may not bring a second run back but at least I can hope.

Have car, will travel... by bus
http://www.youvebeenreviewed.net/2013/05/have-car-will-travel-by-bus.html

Did Megabus change the Knoxville to D.C. run?
http://www.youvebeenreviewed.net/2013/10/did-megabus-change-knoxville-to-dc-run.html