Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Restaurant Review: Bullfish Grill, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee


I would like to tell you about another one of our most favorite restaurants, this one is in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee – Bullfish Grill.  We discovered this restaurant during a trip to Pigeon Forge a few years ago and couldn’t wait to get back because we enjoyed it so much.  This second visit was more than just food, it involved old friends too.

Bet you never saw a Bullfish before!

While visiting the Pigeon Forge area in April we had dinner there and met up with old friends who we hadn’t seen in about 7 years.  I don’t know what was better, the food or the conversation!  I do think we talked more than we ate, but the staff gave us our ‘space’ and didn’t rush us.

Speaking of the food – the salads were good, the lettuce was crisp.  They served warm bread that had a nice crispy crust, worth the trip just for the bread!

My husband and I both had the Prime Rib and Baked Potato.  They did serve gravy on the Prime Rib.  If I had known that I would have requested no gravy.  I am not a gravy fan to begin with and putting in on a delicious Prime Rib was a disappointment.  My husband didn’t seem to mind the gravy!  The next time we eat there I will request no gravy for sure!

Our friends went the seafood route – she had  New Orleans Shrimp Pasta  and he had Low Country Shrimp and Grits.  Her Shrimp Pasta was a huge portion, large enough for two to share.  I believe someone had the leftovers for lunch the next day!

We have never tried any of their sweet treats, so I can’t comment on them.  However, you probably would be too full to enjoy one anyway!  Of course, if something caught you eye you could order it go. You can check out the Bullfish Grill’s menu *here* and read more about these dishes and others.

There are a few restaurants in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Galtinburg, Tennessee area that stand out from the crowd.  The Bullfish Grill is one of them for sure and I think you will agree!


The Bullfish Grill is located  at:
2441 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN   
Phone:  865-868-1000

Across the Parkway from the famous Christmas Place, which is a wonderful store totally dedicated to Christmas items.

Check out the Bullfish Grill link for more information.
The Christmas Place link in case you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. I second your recommendation for Bullfish Grill. Food is very good and the portions - OMG - they are huge! We found the décor very pleasing and much more upscale than most. Everything seemed to be very clean including the restrooms. That is important to us in that it is usually a good indication that the kitchen is also clean. We have noted that their parking lot stays pretty full all hours of the day so we apparently aren't the only ones who have enjoyed their dining experience. I've heard from a friend who knows the management team that they are very professional. A good thing to have an inside tip!

    ReplyDelete