Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Motel 6 East Knoxville, TN Strawberry Plains Pk Exit #398

I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at the Motel 6 last week. We needed two rooms that adjoined. Staff went out of their way to be sure that I got what I needed. They were friendly, efficient and pet friendly for my daughter's service dog. Best of all, this came with an inexpensive price tag.

Like most of the Motel 6 chain this comes without a free continental breakfast. What we got were comfortable beds, a nice shower with plenty of hot water and steady pressure, a prompt wake up call, efficient check in and out, and 5 happy campers (6 if you count the 4 footed tag along shown in the photo).

The room also came with WI-FI and clocks. Coffee was available in the lobby. Ice was on our floor.

If 5:00 am didn't have to come so early the stay would have been perfect. Sigh! I guess there are a few things about the stay that Motel 6 couldn't control.

The motel is located right behind the Cracker Barrel restaurant at exit #398 off of I-40. There are plenty of gas stations. Available restaurants range from fast food to moderate.

Contact information for this location is as follows.
Motel 6
1550 Cracker Barrell Lane
I-40 at Strawberry Plains, Exit #398
Knoxville, TN, 37914
Phone: (865) 633-6646

Fax: (865) 251-0021





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment