Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Firestone Tire and Auto Repair on Clinton Hwy. in Knoxville, TN

Firestone Complete Auto Repair on Clinton Hwy. in Powell, TN may have just earned my business forever.

There is one thing worse than having  your car break down. It's having your daughter call to tell you that she's sitting on the side of the road. It's even worse when your daughter works in one of the worst possible parts of town. When she called to say that a tow truck was on its way I was nervous. When she said that she was going to the Firestone on Clinton Hwy. I felt much better.


My family has done business with this Firestone location for years. This time, the staff truly shined. It took a few trips to get down to what was wrong with my daughter's truck. Several things were broken. Finding the big problem was a tediously frustrating process of elimination.

The staff went to great lengths to explain everything to my daughter and again to my husband. They showed us the parts within the steering column that were broken. We were looking at an expensive fix but there was nothing else to be done.

Finding the part proved to be just as difficult as finding the problem. Firestone staff was on the phone for a day and a half trying to find the part. From diagnosis to fix took 3 days. Never have I heard of staff doing a better job in keeping their customers informed. My daughter felt a lot better about her truck with every update.

It's been a month since my daughter's car problem was fixed. She has been happily driving it ever since. Now if I just had a team like this to fix all of her problems life would be perfect! Oh well, at least Firestone on Clinton Hwy. in Powell, TN is there to fix trucks (and cars).

For hours and directions click this link.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment