Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Page theme on Youve Been Reviewed

Bookmark and Share

Have you seen our new theme yet on Youve Been Reviewed? Blogger has come out with some really cool new themes. Updating is a snap.  Choosing which theme to use isn't. There are so many selections that it is hard to choose. You can now create pages with two or three columns. I've been waiting for that! There are more spots for adding advertising opportunities too. I'm very happy that Blogger has come out with these new features. It was time.

If you haven't visited Youve Been Reviewed in awhile it's time to come on over. Let me know what you think of the new look and feel of the site. We like it and believe that you will too. Don't forget to leave me a comment to let you know what  you think. As always, I value your opinions so don't hold back! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment