Thursday, March 03, 2011

Reasons to have the carpets cleaned in the parsonage

As a family who is in ministry we try to be careful with the homes we live in. These are church owned and church provided homes. We are only here for a little while and have a responsibility to do our best to keep take care of them. It is expected that the family here before us did the same just as the family will who comes behind us.

One of the ways we take care of the home is to have the carpets cleaned regularly. Not only does this extend the life of the carpets but it makes the whole home feel brand new again.

Whether you live in Knoxville, TN or are looking for carpet cleaning Columbus Ohio having the carpets cleaned regularly is something that I can recommend.

We’ve found that there are differences in carpet cleaning. I made the mistake once of using a company that cleaned using regular hot water from the kitchen faucet. Never again.

Hot steam cleaning consistently works the best for my family. It’s something that I have had used on our carpets and on the furniture. We have a pet so I always make sure to get the carpets deodorized. It’s not something that all companies offer.

Mr. Steamy has a lot of information on their website about carpet cleaning Columbus Ohio. You may find that it’s worth taking the time to look over. 

1 comment:

  1. Very timely information for me as I need to get my carpets cleaned this year. I'll look into options for steam cleaning. Thanks! rcj

    ReplyDelete