Thursday, June 16, 2011

Marble Slab Creamery introduces Peach Berry Shake in Knoxville

Guess what I just heard? I was just told that Marble Slab Creamery is introducing a new milkshake tomorrow (June 2011). It's called the Peach Berry Shake and is one of the new flavors that they are introducing each week.

Is there a better way to celebrate Friday? I'm looking forward to trying it. Plus, It's just a a nick'of time too. Now that summer is here we'll all be on the lookout for cool treats.

A little bird named Twitter told me 'It's like yummy pie in a shake--Peach ice cream, raspberries & graham crackers topped with whipped cream!'

Doesn't that message make the milkshake sound too good to pass up?

Those of us who are going to try the new creation at the Marble Slab Creamery in Knoxville have it easy. There are five area locations to choose from in Knoxville – plus the Kodak store that I've written about on You've Been Reviewed in a previous article.

I don't get paid to try new products but this one sounds good. I hope to be at one of the local stores tomorrow to try out the new flavor. Which one and what time depends on my family's schedule. If you see me at a Marble Slab Creamery in Knoxville on Friday be sure to say hello.

It's always good to talk with my blog readers and you give me the nicest tips on places to visit. Thanks readers! I'll see you tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment